Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calling all gentleman!

revamp

New in Town
We're looking for male models for an upcoming photo shoot in November.
We need youthful men between the ages of 20 and 35 to wear some of our early 30s collegiate pieces.
Preferred measurements:
Chest: 38"-40"
... Waist: 32"-34"
Inseam:31"-32"
Must be an LA local, must have a 1930s look.

If interested, please call us at (213) 488-3387

revamp

New in Town
Well we need maybe three models, but one of them needs to be young or youthful looking for our collegiate pieces and the models need to fit into our off-the-rack sizes.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ReVamp must be delighted that so many folks are taking the time and effort to say they don't fit the bill.

;) ;) ;)

Kinda like when selling something in the classifieds - everyone chimes in to say "Nice! But not my size" - I know its nice that's why I bought it and why I'm selling it HERE. Then it ends up going for...what was it, Scotrace, $64?

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Kinda like when selling something in the classifieds - everyone chimes in to say "Nice! But not my size" - I know its nice that's why I bought it and why I'm selling it HERE. Then it ends up going for...what was it, Scotrace, $64?

You hit the nail right smack on the head. :cool:

Classic quote so often heard:

"If it were [bigger/smaller/wider/narrower/taller/shorter/cheaper/a different color/a different model], I'd be all over it!"

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy