Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canadians in the Lounge?

Sailor

New in Town
My first post after becoming a member of the lounge. Figured it's only right to be in this thread...from Winnerpeg like the OP!

Cheers,

Sailor

59Lark

Practically Family
woodstock ont halfway between toronto and london.

i see that there is a lot more folks from out west than here in southwestern ontario. the only claim to fame here besides the statue of a cow on the main street is the toyota plant. but i miss the unique places like wrays snack bar, and the independent stores which are a vanishing breed. Stratford ont stills has a lovely vibrant downtown has been able to keep the blue devil out so far. enjoy canada eh 59lark.:eek:fftopic: :rage: :p

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
59Lark said:
i see that there is a lot more folks from out west than here in southwestern ontario. the only claim to fame here besides the statue of a cow on the main street is the toyota plant. but i miss the unique places like wrays snack bar, and the independent stores which are a vanishing breed. Stratford ont stills has a lovely vibrant downtown has been able to keep the blue devil out so far. enjoy canada eh 59lark.:eek:fftopic: :rage: :p

We're fighting the good fight against the Blue Meanies, but the OMB hearings are dragging on into the fall, and possibly the new year.

Long live Stratford!

And for those of us in southern/SW Ontario, I wonder if a get together, however small, may be possible?

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
MisterCairo said:
Long live Stratford!

And for those of us in southern/SW Ontario, I wonder if a get together, however small, may be possible?

You are so lucky to be living in Stratford. There's an amazing, huge antique store in the downtown area. Plus, you have Shakespeare in the Park! That would be disastrous in Toronto! :eek:

I'm beginning to think a S/SW Ontario get together wouldn't be so small!

Bunny

New in Town
ME TOO!

I'm so glad there are so many Winnipegers here! I was starting to wonder if I was the only one (and by the looks of it I may be one of two women so that may be why I thought I was alone!)

Great Thread! :eusa_clap

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
C-dot said:
You are so lucky to be living in Stratford. There's an amazing, huge antique store in the downtown area. Plus, you have Shakespeare in the Park! That would be disastrous in Toronto! :eek:

I'm beginning to think a S/SW Ontario get together wouldn't be so small!

My component transfer to the reserves takes place next week, home for good in Stratford (finishing off my time in Ottawa).

Toronto probably the best place for a gathering, though I'd be pleased as punch to do something in the Strat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto