Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canadians in the Lounge?

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
Medication... lol

As you can see, I'm in Toronto - the centre of Canada's universe :rolleyes: lol
Just kidding - nice to see so many fellow Canucks here, thought I'd drop by and say hello. Hello! :p

EDIT: Did someone mention a get-together? Cool idea - 'course, I'm just a newbie here, but it's a great idea to think about...

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
Hmmm, I'll dust off my thinking cap as well...unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm vacationing from Sept 1st to the 17th - finally saved up enough to take my parents to Disney World :)offtopic: I know, sorry) I think it's our 5th time there?
Anywho, I'll be offline for bit (unless I can talk my Dad into letting me borrow his laptop while we're there), but I think there must be some sort of Silent film or Noir film thingy going on somewhere in Southern Ont. at any time...just a wee thought as far as venue, if anyone's interested...

:D

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
I agree completely, OldSoul! I have many relatives in Chase (outside of Kamloops), and Salmon Arm, and I'd love to join them! :)

Drappa

One Too Many
I'm not Canadian, but sure wish I was!
I lived in Thunder Bay for four years during my undergrad, and in Victoria for three doing my MA (I clearly dragged it out because I loved my life there so much). I really miss it and my husband and I are hoping to emigrate to Canada in the next few years.
It is the best country I have ever been to, and although not perfect, pretty close to it. :)
I hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk