Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canvas Sports Shoes

KR

Familiar Face
Ringsides

So far I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ve had no problems keeping the white part clean. Did scuff part of the heel on one shoe though, but I haven?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t tried to get it out yet.

I would say they were true to size.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey guys,
If anyone finds the Converse from the link that Matt posted, please let us know! I NEED them!! I've had no luck on Ebay or otherwise.
flat-top

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
According to my mother, The most common colors for the Converse or Keds were Solid black or parchment white. The colors came around later.

Original 1940's Converse

conv-vi.jpg

conv3-vi.jpg

Conv2-vi.jpg

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
How is the cushioning.

For the Derby's you pretty much have a thin hard piece of rubber that is one step above wearing leather soled shoes. I have found with wear that Converse have thicker rubber and are more cushioned.

How are the Center Highs?

They look old school basketball

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Better now...

.... since I pulled that extra bit of wadding out of the toe. :confused:

They aren't like my modern Adidas, which are light and full of hi-techery. But they look great and so far are comfortable. I got them in the wider size by happy accident. They were an Ebay find, new with tags & box, 10 1/2, $15. Didn't really expect to get them.
I'll let you know once I wear them a bit. The wedge would maybe not be so good for a person with low or no arches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart