1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Cary Grant vs. Sean Connery Suits

Discussion in 'Suits' started by cgab1, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Fading Fast

Fading Fast

I hate not using my real name, but also am concerned about privacy / career impact / etc. I stand behind everything I write, but also know that taken out of context, things that I write here - flip or intentionally exaggerated comments, for example - that are fine in the right context could be distorted out of context.

That said, I think about it regularly as it feels "wrong" to me to be using a username and not my real name.

And thank you for your kind comments.

2. Anthony_Eden

Anthony_Eden New in Town

I remember Grant was something of a fashion maniac (in the noble sense of it), paying a scrupulous attention to his clothes. I remember reading one of his letter to a shirt tailor which was very demanding and reproaching him very minor defects... For Sean Connery I always believed he has tremendous class but of a more rough nature, and the very slim lapels of A. Sinclair were always a turn-down to me.