Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cary Grant vs. Sean Connery Suits

That's makes perfect sense to me. I was going to approach it the same way and then decided to just use my name on here. Always felt weird to me being called by a username instead of my actual name. I absolutely read what you write. You have been an excellent source of knowledge, advice, and information for me on AAAC and I'm sure will be here as well!

I hate not using my real name, but also am concerned about privacy / career impact / etc. I stand behind everything I write, but also know that taken out of context, things that I write here - flip or intentionally exaggerated comments, for example - that are fine in the right context could be distorted out of context.

That said, I think about it regularly as it feels "wrong" to me to be using a username and not my real name.

And thank you for your kind comments.

Anthony_Eden

New in Town
I remember Grant was something of a fashion maniac (in the noble sense of it), paying a scrupulous attention to his clothes. I remember reading one of his letter to a shirt tailor which was very demanding and reproaching him very minor defects... For Sean Connery I always believed he has tremendous class but of a more rough nature, and the very slim lapels of A. Sinclair were always a turn-down to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21