Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebs Love a Good Pork Pie

Doh!

One Too Many
I didn't see this posted elsewhere. A short article from the current Entertainment Weekly on celebrities sporting pork pies.

Keaton's is still the best.

PorkPies.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Neat article!

Duckie Dale from Pretty in Pink (a guilty pleasure of mine)--love that character (and his clothes).

hargist

One of the Regulars
Thanks for posting! I agree, Keaton wins with Sinatra a close second. Though Tom Waits always wears hats with a certain sense of authenticity. Unlike Fergie, who makes it look like a fashion accessory du jour.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Umm...is Joey McIntyre's hair coming out through the top of his hat? Because it looks like it. Man, if that's the case, makes you wonder what brand of awesome hat he's wearing. Must be one o' dem new fangled thangs.

fatwoul

Practically Family
Feraud said:
Another celebrity porkpie
FRENCH1-59.jpg

I was just scrolling down to the bottom to post how I always think its disappointing that Popeye Doyle's pork pie never seems to make it onto these lists. Thanks for saving me the trouble, Feraud. :D

J.B.

Practically Family
Undertow said:
Umm...is Joey McIntyre's hair coming out through the top of his hat? Because it looks like it. Man, if that's the case, makes you wonder what brand of awesome hat he's wearing. Must be one o' dem new fangled thangs.

hm. I'm not even sure that his hat even has a top on it??? :eek:

Sorta like he was inspired by this look...

hobo1ki4.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow.....

That is one sweet Pork, Feraud....I'm way jealous.

I own 2 to date, one that I made into a Porkpie a Knox, that you all seen by now....I recently bid on another (Dobbs) but that's still up in the air yet. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland