Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Censorship at Fedora Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WH1

Practically Family
If you want to talk deep fried foods you need to go to the Texas State Fair, birthplace of fried butter and other "delicacies". I am waiting for deep fried cotton candy or perhaps deep fried pop rocks.

And it amazes me that this single thread has gone on for 17 pages. Didn't we used to have a thread for pointless meandering somewhere else on the lounge?

And guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do!

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
closed-thread-prohibition_zpsa359e5d3.jpg

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Not all your fault. Not at all. As I recall, it was me that started a thread before yours,..I think it was a poll about gun ownership. I forget, but it somehow ended up as a debate which resulted in some seriously ruffled feathers all over the place.
Guilty as charged,...:banplease:
I'm surprised there hasn't been an outright ban of gun talk altogether. I'm not at all in favor of banning gun talk, but I know when I started the Show Us Your Guns thread, it nearly didn't make it off because of the possibility that discussion would quickly run into politics.

Then again, I seem to have a stupid propensity for starting threads about the economy, healthcare, politics, guns, and bad toupees. [huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo