Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheesecake!

Wild Root said:
I can't believe it's not butter! lol I saw a really funny episode of The Tom Green show where he went to Fabio's house and saw he had nothing but high priced imported motorcycles in his kitchen and a refrigerator full of wait, get this.... you gessed it... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!lol

=WR=

Fabio seems to live on a planet of his own. Must be that weave from the horse tail took over his brain. :p
Did you see him on the old Man Show? They were making fun of him while he was there. lol

Regards,

J

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
I saw some pictures after the collision. Fabio looked a little down in the mouth.

CareBear... Ok... this one was subtle... but I caught it. Good job, Fellow! The check's in the mail. If it isn't there by next week... keep waiting.

James Powers... I appreciate your banter as well. :)

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]Well, 'tis the season. It's just flying along, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Now, now, don't rush autumn along. I think I speak for the rest of the flock when I say I'd rather have summer.

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Ok... I take back my hero comment... now you two are just reaching... lol

You're right, we'd be quackers to keep going.

And I can hear the Dawn Chorus. No, really - I can. Time to stick my head under a wing, I think...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21