Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chicks with Big Noses

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Hairy backs are only found in San Francisco women

P.S. I hope you don't mean back hair Linc. :p
Some of the most repulsive people live in San Francisco.:rolleyes:

I find if a woman has a formed, V-shaped, low cut open back dress it highlights that part of the body. Then if she has long, layered hair that flows down to mid-way between the small of the back and top of the shoulders, I'm knocking down chairs and climbing over tables to get to her.:cheers1:

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Anna Nicole Smith?

Looks are great and all but that can all be destroyed by an intellectually vacant head perched on that body. Case in point---Anna Nicole Smith. A sentence from her mouth and I am gone. I don't care what she looks like. Crazy ruins everything. :fing28:

Was that before or after the Martian ate her? Or before or after the Martian that ate her went to Weight Watchers?:hamburger

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I'm glad to read that guys actually like a woman that's somewhat flawed, I think the media portrays guys as wanting the super-model type (not that they would turn one down either!) but it got me to wondering as girls why we do look at our imperfections way too closely while either 1. nobody has really ever noticed it in the first place or 2. it's an asset more than a downfall.
so cheers to the men:cheers1:

Twas Beauty Killed the Beast. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so there maybe be specific attractants at work. Ever since I was a youngster, I felt Asian women were especially attractive, and I find that I do like a bit of the 'exotic' that also attracts me. Here in LA there are many many women who are ethnically mixed and are really beautiful, model type beautiful. Angelina Jolie is extraordinary to me, but so are any number of "ordinary" women I have worked with. I have one friend who is married and not a real stunner, but her personality and her care and wit make her a great woman.
I wish I could have her cloned! She is an amazing woman, wife and mother. Her husband is the single most lucky guy I know, winning at life's lotto by marrying her.

Beauty can be used as a dodge, and as a tool as leverage, even as a weapon, but there is a beauty we do not see with our eyes, and that is the beauty of a person's soul their charactor, who they are expressed by how they treat others. Never get involved with someone that treats the help poorly, as it means their regard for others and an ability to empathize are too low. Also caution over someone that is too self important because it fractures things later on.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
What I'm thinking;

is a loud, nasal voice. Something that comes roaring out of the lungs, through the windpipe, out the nose and causes the lights to flicker. Fran Drescher comes to mind. I thought it was all a stereotype until I went to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale and talked to some girls in the bars. "HAAALOW, where are you frum? Oh, CAAALif-or-knee-aa. Well, I'm from Brooklyn, Sheepshead Bay and my girlfreind lives out on Long Island." But, I recently met a girl in Las Vegas from Queens and she didn't have that nasal horn voice. She said it was because she lives in North Carolina now and sings in a band.

P.S. A 24"-26" waist on top of 35" legs and I look like a cartoon character with my eyes popping out and my tongue rolling out to the floor.:cheers1:

Lincsong said:
Long Island

Pronounced LON-GUYLAND!

I know I am from there! Copiague on the south shore between Amityville (as in Horror) and Lindenhurst.

Copiague pronounce Co-payg like copay with a g on the end. It means Sheltered Cove in the local American Indian toungue although some people from the North Shore think it means "On Parole."

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Smithtown, Long Island

The girl said she was from some place called Smithtown, Long Island. Another Horn Voice would have to come from former Congresswoman Bela Abzug and that midget Senator Barbara Boxer. I heard some in New York wanted to honor Abzug with some type of memorial. I hope it's not one of those audio-animatronics like at Disneyland.:cool:

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
How does that song go?

Never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you. Her teeth are crooked her eyes don't match, take it from me she's a better catch. Hey, man I saw your wife the other day and she is ugly! Yeah, man she sure is ugly but she sure can cook.:cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou