Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christina Aguilera's video to Candyman! Wow.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss Neecerie said:
awww...why wait? Freezing to death is good for you! :p

*runs from an irate Daisy*

Aw golly, I could never get mad at you!! But I'd prefer just frozen in time for a bit, you know to stop the aging process for a little while, rather than freezing to death!:)

HoosierDaddy said:
I don't know about anyone else,but I could care less about "scoring points" with anyone here..even a bartender. Sorry! I'm a newbie whos main interest is pleasant conversation about like minded interests. However,I have opinions that,during conversation,may not always be agreeable. Of course,I do understand certain deletions due to language or certain inappropiate statements. The direction of the political threads seemed a heated argument of never ending bashing of those in opposition. It seemed evident to continue along the same old same old.
Where I stand..is on my own two feet. Hopefully respectful to other members..but usually with little hesitation to state my opinion. Most certainly if I percieve something as becoming unfair. In the end,though..it's up to management how moderate they care to be. A long OT thread can more often leave hard feelings and accomplish very little. Easy for many of us to be guilty of.
HD
That's all fine and dandy HD. But what do you think of Christina? After all, that's what this thread is about:p

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marc Chevalier said:
I suspect that Loungers are running out of new things to say about her and the video ... and so, for better or worse, a few of us turned to other, (somewhat) related topics.

I suspect you are right. I guess I just don't understand certain unwarranted tangents. I know us loungers go :eek:fftopic: every now and again, but still sometimes I get taken aback by surprise and utter confusion.

Now without further ado, may I introduce to you all Ms. Christina Aguilerra:)

Uh..well,Daisy. IMO,just listening to music..a song...the vocals..can have quite a different effect than watching a video and performance to go along with it. Most often I listen to music while doing artwork in my studio. A certain song can blow me away while I'm working. Sometimes I have been surprised finding out who acually did sing it. A few times it has indeed been Christina. However,I've found that a poor video can ruin a good song for me...so usually I avoid the visuals. In this case,I think the video performance greatly adds to the song. A complete package. She definately has good voice and,like many others,how she chooses to use it can make all the difference.
How's that
HD

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
the only Brittany look that ever amused me, was her Elvis homage
BrittanySpearsLarge.jpg

about that time, Aguillera's approximation of vintage classic was the revved up French hoochie look of LadyMarmalade
Aguillera%20Lady%20Marmalade%20.jpg

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member

This thread has been heavily redacted in the interest of keeping it on topic, and keeping the peace between members. I really would rather it stay open, so please keep it this way or we'll have to close it.

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
Staying on topic... as much as I love Christina... does it appear as though she can't swing in the video?
Like I said earlier, the bare minimum (emphasis on "bare," or maybe even minimum? ;) ) for swing dancing. They pretty much pulled the showman's card and just did a few aerials then pretended to do the actual dancing. Makes me sad...

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Staying on topic... as much as I love Christina... does it appear as though she can't swing in the video?

I'm jsut imprssed that the last couple years , she is consistently well-dressed in a vintage manner that few other people her age would carry off.
I kept thinking it was a stunt, but she seems to be stickign with it.

(yes they are)
its the thought police.....
(No soup for you)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot