Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas Jackets?

pawineguy

One Too Many
Anyone have a jacket rolling in over the next couple of weeks as a gift to yourself? If so, what are you awaiting?

Edit: I have a black steer cafe racer coming from Aero.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
I'm toying with the idea of a first pattern Tanker from Soldier of Fortune, but otherwise I need to shift a few leathers before I buy any more expensive jackets.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I'm toying with the idea of a first pattern Tanker from Soldier of Fortune, but otherwise I need to shift a few leathers before I buy any more expensive jackets.

I'm getting to the point where I need to decide what I love and then perhaps move a few that are not getting a lot of wear. I saw your other post and like the looks of that tanker.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm near desperate for an Aero Sunburst, but a) I'm flat broke, and b) the Aussie dollar, after riding high a year ago, is back to being worth less than Monopoly money. Old Kent Road, anyone?

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I'm near desperate for an Aero Sunburst, but a) I'm flat broke, and b) the Aussie dollar, after riding high a year ago, is back to being worth less than Monopoly money. Old Kent Road, anyone?

Maybe it's time for me to take a look at some suede RM Williams Craftsmans then!

Up on Kelso's Facebook page is a list of lucky folks who will be seeing jackets for the Holidays...if Greek mail service is kind.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Up on Kelso's Facebook page is a list of lucky folks who will be seeing jackets for the Holidays...if Greek mail service is kind.

I believe the list is through January 24, not December 24. They are still awaiting the Victory HH to arrive. Hopefully some people are pleasantly surprised this month.

ProteinNerd

Hopefully my premier fit 30's half belt in seal veg tanned leather will come in time. The 38 was too small and had to go back....just waiting for the 40 now.

Plumbline

One Too Many
Got my Vanson "Rush" jacket coming in on the 19th and also an Alexanders Roadster in Oilpull Steer ( which I picked up on the outlet pages for £300 )

This on the back of selling my Suburban and a couple of Schott jackets ...... 3 out, 2 in ..... I'm improving :)

rolf s

New in Town
Got my Vanson "Rush" jacket coming in on the 19th and also an Alexanders Roadster in Oilpull Steer ( which I picked up on the outlet pages for £300 )

This on the back of selling my Suburban and a couple of Schott jackets ...... 3 out, 2 in ..... I'm improving :)

I hope you post some pictures of the Alexander. Ive tried to find pictures of the oil pull leather. But haven't had much luck

Marv

A-List Customer

I have one these and it's a very well made jacket in the correct colour with excellent quality material / knits, the fit is good and true to size.

Other minor observations, the jacket feels a little short in length to me (but from what I have read the original jackets were made like this), the zipper length goes all the way up to the top of the collar (where as originals zippers stop half way up the knitted collar), the knits are not full tubular and are stitched seemed and finally, the Talon zipper is a cheaper reproduction but works fine.

Overall for the price, a great jacket.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I received my Christmas jacket a few days ago (BK Surrogates) but now it's too cold to wear it...

Well I can still wear it at home... :D

bn1966

Shouldn't have, but off work with some kind of flu and pulled the trigger on a Star Sportswear G1 whilst bored and cruising the Bay :-D like I really need another jacket ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav