Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas Window Displays.

Marty M.

Vendor
Hello fellow Loungers,
It's been a while since I've posted some pictures of our window displays from our shop up here in tropical Minneapolis. I'm feeling a little rusty at it. Here are some pictures of our Christmas Window Displays. Thanks for viewing.
Marty Mathis

CopyofIMG_4820.jpg

CopyofIMG_4816.jpg

CopyofIMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
He's back!!!!

Stellar displays as usual, Marty. Makes me want to go shopping.:)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful

Marty, It's nice to see you back and posting. Your displays are as lovely as ever. What are the two fedoras shown in this photo?
CopyofIMG_4816.jpg

Nice ensembles. Glad to see you're still making good use of flys. ;) :)
IMG_4824.jpg

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Marty, it is good to see you back and posting. As usual, your displays are top-notch, beautifully done. They make me wish I lived near the twin cities in order to be able to stop by.

Marty M.

Vendor
Stetsons rock.

carter said:
Marty, It's nice to see you back and posting. Your displays are as lovely as ever. What are the two fedoras shown in this photo?
CopyofIMG_4816.jpg

Nice ensembles. Glad to see you're still making good use of flys. ;) :)

Hi Carter,
The first Fedora is a Stetson, model "Pinnacle" in a Black Beaver. The second hat is another Stetson, model "Nostalgia" in color Caribou (Grey). Good eye, we're still placing hand tied flys in the lapel holes. Good hearing from you buddy.
Marty

Marty M.

Vendor
My Mistake.

carter said:
CopyofIMG_4816.jpg

Carter,
I was wrong about the Black hat. It a Stetson, model "Firenze". The finish is a silk finish fur felt. My mistake.

Marty

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Oh Marty! What marvelous displays! I'm especially in love with the suit that has the fly in the lapel--that's gorgeous fabric. I really do have to get to Minnesota to visit relatives this year--is it awful that I'm more excited about visiting your store when I finally do get there?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Marty, once again, these images are astonishing.

"Come inside, don't you want to be a part of this?"

Wow. Great to have you back posting. You've been missed.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
If I'm ever out your way, I'll stop by your shop to take in the beauty of your displays and to purchase many of the wonderful items you offer for sale.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The following day, I will happily declare bankruptcy :D .

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Well Done, Sir, well done...

You have been missed, but we enjoy your return.
Beautiful postings, as always!:eusa_clap

Marty M.

Vendor
Thank God for nice clothes.

carter said:
Hopefully you'll return to showing us what you're wearing. How about once a week for starters? Please. ;):)

Hi ya Carter,
I do plan on contributing in the "What are you wearing today?" section. Probably in Feburary. Good to hear from you buddy. thanks.
Marty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21