Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christy's of London Adventurer hat

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billyspew said:
They seem to hold up well, I've only had mine about 3 months, but I've worn it in rain, sleet and snow and it's help it's shape nicely, felt looks none the worse either.

Cheers,

Bill

:arated:

I have one in the "light" Grey & it is a real winner. I cannot post any photos 'til next week, but I give it two thumbs up.

nickn5

One of the Regulars
I only have a Knightsbridge, not Adventurer, but still, a very good hat and holds shape well.

I'd like to be able to see the range of colours they have at Christy's in person, it's almost impossible to tell on a laptop computer screen what they are going to look like.

N. :)

billyspew

One Too Many
nickn5 said:
I'd like to be able to see the range of colours they have at Christy's in person, it's almost impossible to tell on a laptop computer screen what they are going to look like.

The 3 Hornets shops in Kensington have a lot of the colours, if you're ever around that area. I'll see if I can get over there at some point to get some pictures, if that helps anyone?

nickn5

One of the Regulars
Yes billy that would be of great assistance I think, especially the 'Bessemer', 'Burma' and 'Elm' colours.

thecoolmiester

New in Town
billyspew said:
The 3 Hornets shops in Kensington have a lot of the colours, if you're ever around that area. I'll see if I can get over there at some point to get some pictures, if that helps anyone?

heck yeah, if u do take a lot of pics
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland