Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coral Pink Lipstick, anyone?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss Golightly said:
Thanks for the tip Miss Bella Hell - the shop I was heading to tomorrow stocks Nars so I'll have to check it out!

Well just back from the shops and I picked up a tube of Catfight - it's lovely -a really pretty shade. I never bothered to check out any NARS stuff until now but from now on I will! Gorgeous colours - I even came away with a new eyeshadow "Cairo". Eyeshadows are a serious weakness of mine! Thanks again for the tip Miss Bella Hell! ;)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ShrinkingViolet said:
I like NARS Casablanca which they describe as a 'Classic Coral'. I wear it a lot as an everyday lipstick.
I don't think it's what you looking for though, since it's more apricot-y than pink, at least on me. There's also NARS Niagara, they describe that one as a 'Pinkish Coral' so it might be more along the lines of what you're after, but I haven't seen the shade in real life so I can't really tell.
That pinkish shade of Marilyn's towel is beautiful, I wish I could wear something like that on my lips but pink shades just look strange on me.
Hope that helps!

Edit: here's a pic of the Niagara shade! looks very cute
e87e_1_b.JPG

Incidentally, I just got the Niagara shade and I *love* it. I like it more than my reds actually, because it's still nice and bright and feminine, but a little different!

Miss Golightly said:
Well just back from the shops and I picked up a tube of Catfight - it's lovely -a really pretty shade. I never bothered to check out any NARS stuff until now but from now on I will! Gorgeous colours - I even came away with a new eyeshadow "Cairo". Eyeshadows are a serious weakness of mine! Thanks again for the tip Miss Bella Hell! ;)

Oh you're so welcome Miss G!! I absolutely love Nars. I have Cairo too! And some other colors, including an almost black green shimmer. And of course Orgasm blush. That's their uber popular color!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Another suggestion for coral lipstick is Clinique Color Surge Lipstick in Coral Crush. This one is more orange than pink and it has no glitter, a good color for summer. Check it out when you go shopping and see if you like it!

03930880402.jpg

Lillemor

One Too Many
HadleyH said:
Another suggestion for coral lipstick is Clinique Color Surge Lipstick in Coral Crush. This one is more orange than pink and it has no glitter, a good color for summer. Check it out when you go shopping and see if you like it!

03930880402.jpg

I wish I'd seen that before I did my shopping. I'm out of excuses for buying new lipsticks. Maybe it would be too orange on me but I hope it works for some of you fairer gals. I need to strike the right balance between red and orange. Blue/reds don't suit me but neither does pure orange hues.

Lillemor

One Too Many
Bourjois, Celices De Cerises which usually looks pink:

Nov. 2008

Nov. 2008

But decides to look red when I wear pink:

April. 2009
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Go figure!:rolleyes:

Excuse both my antiquated webcam and mobile cam and poor skills with camera and light control.:eek:

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
I ended up buying MAC's Eager on Ebay, since sadly now it is discontinued.

I LOVE it :D great for summer when sometimes red feels just a little bit too heavy.
(I am wearing it here).

PS: Chanel 441 nail polish matches Eager almost perfectly ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner