Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Correspondence - Find a Pen Pal

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
The list is getting there :D Ill see how many there are and send a list out around the end of the week.

LD

LD,

Will this be a complete list? PM me, there is another lady that is interested in getting on the list.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
The list is getting there :D Ill see how many there are and send a list out around the end of the week.

LD

If you have an odd number or such, send me another name or two. I have very much enjoyed corresponding with my two pen pals and wouldn't mind corresponding with others. Of course I'm sure that anyone else couldn't be a nice as the two pen pals I already have ;) , but I'd be willing to give them a try.

Big Man

Any new interest in corresponding?

Someone from another thread suggested this thread be resurrected to see if there were any new interest in corresponding.

Lady Day, would you still be interested in "managing" a new list? I have a couple folks I correspond with thanks to this thread. I would be more than happy to expand that list.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I was wondering when this thread was gonna resurface :)

Sure, lets keep it going! Newbies and those withing for a pin pal, get on up and say so!
Ill post more info later!

LD

Big Man

Lady Day said:
I was wondering when this thread was gonna resurface :)

Sure, lets keep it going! Newbies and those withing for a pin pal, get on up and say so!
Ill post more info later!

LD

Thanks. I knew we could count on you. :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

I'd love to correspond with others of such good taste.

I haven't had any pen pals in quite a while, and it would be wonderful to write you! And if I happen to get Mr. Scotrace as a recipient, I already read he likes scented letters, so I'll be sure to use my scented ink. :)

Vintage Betty

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy