Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coupla' pictures of my B Wear Cap...

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
Thanks, Bebop...I get better looking the older I get.

I'm about as rough around the edges as they get, even if I don't look it. I'm an embarassment to my family and my wife thinks I'm a total weirdo (she's from New Jersey, so I give her a break). Speaking my mind get's me in trouble daily, if you think I'm bad here, you ought'a see and hear me in person. But for some reason I have managed to develop and maintain frendships with about a dozen folks over the years.

Texas is a really great state, and I would advise you to visit if you ever have the chance. There's great opportunity here for the entrepenurial minded and the cost of housing is still very low. We have sub tropical jungles to plains and beaches. And don't forget the Hill Country. It got down to about 30 degrees last night but will be in the upper 70s today.

Yee Haw!

PutALidOnIt

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the picture credit, Bob!

Couldn't make you look any better than you already do, so I had to make you tougher than a boy named Sue!

Sorry I pulled the Bob's 'reject' avatars from the Photobucket site. But, I can now offer the complete BiltmoreBob photo collection, not available in any store, BUT it is available only through this special Fedora Lounge offer for three easy monthly payments of $19.95 + S&H...Unlike Bob, you can steam them and shape them to your liking...heh, heh, heh! :D

How do you tell a Texas girl from a Florida girl??? Florida girls carry 2 speedloaders on each...oh, never mind...it's a revolver thing...;)

Mycroft

One Too Many
BB, I have to say you look like a Texan Ernst Hemingway, very cool and the hat is sweet too.
hemingway4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo