Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cover Girl products - what are your favorites? Need recommendations

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I have a coupon for any one free Cover Girl product. Problem is, I haven't worn anything from CG in years and I have no clue what to get! I also don't "need" any more cosmetics. I wear everything from Elf and L'Oreal to NARS and Guerlain, and I'm a total product whore, so I love trying new items.

So, what are your favorite CG products that you recommend?

RockyHorror

One of the Regulars
i actually love the trublend foundations, the whipped one is my favorite. Champagne eyeshadow is one of my favorite colors, I've never been able to find one quite like it in another brand. I like to try everything also!

Fadetoblack

New in Town
I've tried their clean liquid makeup and it's quite nice. It's perfect if I combine it with an oil control moisturizer but I wish it provided a little more coverage- I have a reddish T-zone.

swinggal

One Too Many
Sorry to say that I don't like them. They are never long-lasting on me. Neither their foundation or lipsticks. Maybe you will have a better time with them :)

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the info, ladies! I ended up using the coupon to get a Lash Blast mascara. It seems to be a popular product so for free I'll give it a shot. Thanks again for the input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy