Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crown Stove

bobrestore

New in Town
58" wide porcelain 6 burner 2 oven and warmer. Fantastic shape. I took the legs off so i could wheel it around, with the legs on it doesn't fit on the platform. 5 of the 6 burners work just like they should, I know because I fried some bacon. 1 of the burners is missing the circular thin gauge metal air shutter where the burner hooks up to the gas valve. All 8 gas valve knobs are intact and all 8 valves turn. I did not test the oven because I have not put the liner and rack back in yet. The rack holds the burner on each oven. If I was shipping this I would not ship this fully assembled. There are more pictures at: https://picasaweb.google.com/116371925579581587336/CrownStoveJuly102012
On Picasa there is a short video showing the burners working. You can see from the color of the grate the lower left burner is a different color. that is the one missing the air shutter.
This is located in the Chicago area. I can help with dissassembly for shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace