Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Shirts 2nd Attempt

android

One of the Regulars
So, I've placed 3 different orders with MyCustomTailor over the last year and a half. I expected my feedback to Ravi to inprove the fit and quality of my purchases but unfortunately, that hasn't happened. I ordered several shirts which despite, photos measurements and multiple emails fit very poorly.

He also has no ability to follow instruction. I sent very good quality photos of the Indiana Jones shirt. He manage to screw up both the pockets and the epalets. I sent it back and he fixed the pockets but still neglected to fix the epalets or work on the fit. I would strong discourage anyone from buying clothes from any of Ravi's websites unless they enjoy being disappointed.

So, I started looking for another tailor. I checked out WW Chan, but he's pretty pricey. Then I found MyTailor.com run by Joe Hemrajani. They just happened to be fitting in Austin next week, so I gave them a call (US 800 number).

A very competent customer service lady named Vivian took all my information, answered my questions and set me up for an appointment.

They are also in San Antonio, Dallas and Houston over the next few weeks, so if you are nearby, you may want to look them up.

From the treatment I have gotten so far, I am looking forward to a much better experience. I'll keep you all updated.

Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters