Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DEATHS ; Notable Passings; The Thread to Pay Last Respects

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
My parents and us kids watched their show back in the day. I had thought he was much older, but I guess my views of "grown ups" back in the day made them appear older.

Sad news...

Daryl Dragon (The "Captain" of The Captain and Tennille) dead at 76. I was not a fan of their music, but did attend a concert at the insistence of my high-school girlfriend. We were on the front row and were spotlighted while Toni Tennille sang their cover of "Muskrat Love". So ... thanks for that memory Captain. R.I.P.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Pegi Young, former wife of Neil Young, has died, aged 66, after a long battle with cancer:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/pegi-young-singer-obit-1.4964364

pegi-young.jpg

Veteran character actor Dick Miller has died of natural causes at the age of 90. Mr. Miller's career as an actor lasted more than six decades, and he was arguably best known for his roles in The Little Shop of Horrors (1960), Gremlins (1984), any number of low budget movies produced and/or directed by Roger Corman, and nearly every movie directed by Joe Dante.

kkLIzPq.jpg

Inkstainedwretch

One Too Many
Julie Adams has died at 92. She is best remembered as the lady in the white bathing suit swimming a disturbingly erotic underwater pas de deux with the Creature From the Black Lagoon. She was married to actor/dancer Ray Danton (The Legs Diamond Story).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk