Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
GWD said:
I can hire a cook, does that count?
Hah. I finally have something on you boys. lol I was an assistant chef for a couple of years, as well as a baker. Strawberry cream cheese croissants for breakfast anyone? I may not look as good with a feather duster as some of you gents, but I flip a mean crepe. :rolleyes:

Richard

Slim Portly

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
Hah. I finally have something on you boys. lol I was an assistant chef for a couple of years, as well as a baker. Strawberry cream cheese croissants for breakfast anyone? I may not look as good with a feather duster as some of you gents, but I flip a mean crepe. :rolleyes:

Richard
Well I did just finish a plate of my blueberry and sunflower seed pancakes as I was reading this, but... I'll give you this one.

GWD

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:

Richard

LOL, Looking for a job?

miss_elise

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
Oh, gee! Now I have to learn to cook something French. :eusa_doh: lol

Lee

Something with fromage, perhaps? (Sorry, that's the only French word I know.)
you could be really french and just serve cheese, crusty bread and wine....mmmmm....

Josephine

One Too Many
MagistrateChris said:
Great movie!

"Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky. "

So many excellent quotes from that movie...

but to keep it on track, my little crush has started posting again (or at least in folders I read); it's nice to see them again!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Josephine said:
There is always French fries, French bread, French dressing... and to drink, Peru!

Of course, if I were to meet a French foreign exchange student I'd have the cooking, crush and language lessons pretty much sewn up! ;)

Of course, she'd have to be a returning student.

Love that movie! I watch it at least once a year.

Lee

Two dollars!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It pays to name

This thread now officially stinks: menus, movie quotes I've never heard of, and NO NAMES. Grouse, grumble, grunt.
Although it's true that one of my crushes I've mentioned doesn't seem to post anymore, which I know had nothing to do with my naming his name, all of the others still do, and best of all I even met my main crush. Ha ha ha. :D

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Now you made me go and look up girl crush on Urban Dictionary. lol
My crush is on Girl Friday.
I also have crushes on all girls with pugs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot