Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone have...

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
an extra "US" lapel pin they are willing to part with. I ordered mine from Garcia Avaition and they sent me two propellers instead and they are a hassle to deal with. I ordered the Capt. rankings and a nametag from them at the same time and they sent me the rankings and the rank rubbed right off the leather square it was printed on and for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to put Sgt. in front of my name on my nametag... maybe to go along with the shotty "CAPT." ranking they sent me... (idoits) So I called them back after I received the bad items in August and the new ones finally arrived in the begining of December.

So if anyone by chance has and extra "US" lapel pin I'll trade you a propeller or something along those lines?

-JX

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Yeah I think that would be fine.

Sent you a PM. I don't see why current production would make any difference. The Propellor/Wings that I have are current production... based on the ones from WW2. I'm not looking for an orginal US pin. Just one that goes on the colar of my shirt... current or vintage... no mind to me.

-JX

Harp

I'll Lock Up
no aviation pins; but have minature US jump wings, and a beret flash
special forces crest pin--recently found in desk--if you need any
of these--shoot pm.

Also--just found, 101st Abn Recondo patch, 12th SF team patch--cleaning out
the desk--if you'd like these, shoot pm. Also, 'ruptured duck vet pin'....

Harp

I'll Lock Up
...and the list goes on...101st Abn pin, 'Hells' Angels' Airborne pin.
...need to clean out this desk more often.lol
....some Russian airborne-spetznaz pins? ..whatever.. shoot pm.:rolleyes:

melankomas

One of the Regulars
Harp said:
...and the list goes on...101st Abn pin, 'Hells' Angels' Airborne pin.
...need to clean out this desk more often.lol

you're far more responsible than i am. my pins are kept with my medals and ribbons in an old shoe box. :eek:

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Pins Pins Pins.

melankomas-

That would be great if you could do that for me. I only really need the single one but alas I don't have access to a base any longer so your help would be greatly received by me. PM with anything you may need from my end.

Harp-

As far as what your offering... let me know what it'll take to take them and whatever else you have in that magical desk of yours off your hands.

-JX

Hondo

One Too Many
History Preservations

I feel your pain, dang it! Garcia used to be a class outfit, I've dealt with them before, but its been a while since. I'm always careful who I'm dealing with (companys) I hope someone here can help, don't think this will help, just info wise and just in case you didn't know, if you buy a shirt from History Preservations, the shirts now they come with U.S. and Propellor/Wings lapel pin, a bit pricey, but neat. Good luck to you sir.

http://historypreservation.com/hpassociates/index.html

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Julius Xavier said:
Harp-

As far as what your offering... let me know what it'll take to take them and whatever else you have in that magical desk of yours off your hands.
-JX

JX:
will mail envelope out in a day or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo