Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Duggap's hats: Panama & Art Fawcett Tropic-Aire

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am posting these on Duggap's behalf. He can tell us more about them.

duggaptropicairefrontjy0.jpg

duggaptropicairesidebh8.jpg

duggappanamapw1.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm glad to see some one else went with the boundless edge :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

duggap

Banned
My hats

Thanks much to Alan for posting them for me. He was nice enough to also give me instructions on how to do it myself. I will learn. Douglas, when I heard Art say he could do yours without a bound edge, then I ordered mine that way. I unintentionally got caught in the rain with it on and it took it well. My Panama is from Panama Bob and finished by Art Fawcett. It is the Bogey style from Sharpetoys. About 500 wpi.:p

Razzman

One Too Many
Sweet looking lids. The Tropic-Aire is quite nice. I like the look of the Panama too. Do you mind sharing the dimensions of each hat? Brim size, ribbon size, crown height? Thanks

duggap

Banned
demensions

:p Razzman, the Tropic Aire is one of Art's styles from his web page called the tucker. I just asked for the ribbon to be a bit taller and left it to Art. I liked his taste very well. The crown height open is 5 3/4, the ribbon is 1 1/4, and the brim is 2 5/8. The Panama is crown 4 3/4, ribbon is 1 1/4, and the brim is 3 inches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot