Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Leather Quality

Philalethes

A-List Customer
I have two Eastman A2's and both are much softer than my Lost Worlds and Aero A2's.
Also the dye has worn in areas faster they and have a much more worn look after a shorter amount of wear time.

Thanks for the reply. Looking up the two coats, it seems that the Eastman A2 is veg-tanned and the LW's A2 is chrome-tanned, which might explain how the Eastman wears in more easily.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
In your photos did I see a LW Easy Ryder? If that is one how is the fit. True to size, tighter or looser. You can PM as to not hijack your thread. Thanks!! Sweet Jackets : )

Kenal0

New in Town
It fits pretty true to size compared with my Areo size 40's and my Eastman size 40's. Being one of the few jackets I own without cuffs, I would just double check with Stuart at LW on sleeve length before you order as he can adjust this easily when making a jacket.
Kenal0

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Can only comment on their capeskin which is very high quality indeed. Beautifully soft, pliable with great drape. Excellent colour and finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff