Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Nice catches in the 'bay Rick.
pw010.jpg

pw009.jpg

pw011.jpg

A brand I've never seen before, Biskup. A beautiful gray-blue color and looks like NOS. The price was reasonable I think for this nice hat.

Walt

One of the Regulars
:rain:
....when it rains, it pours, eh?

... now how the :censored: am I g'wine pay for 'em?

I'm gettin' too old to keep holdin' up convenience stores, always more of a hobby, anyway. ;)

Anyway- "dies bonus" as the ancients would've said, if I recall my long ago Latin. :p

Man you sure have the gift for finding the low-priced Buy It Now bargains! Looks like that seller had a few others that sold at the same time you didn't list here. Did you get those too? Great bargains!

Got to improve my BIN searches!

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AWESOME scores, Rick!!! I especially love that NOS Strat.

Me toooooo!

+1...got a shot of the guts?
Strat3xint.jpg

Just this auction pic. This was the one described as a 3x Strat by the seller, engendering my previous question about such a beast. [huh]

Man you sure have the gift for finding the low-priced Buy It Now bargains! Looks like that seller had a few others that sold at the same time you didn't list here. Did you get those too? Great bargains!

Got to improve my BIN searches!
'Cause I am a cheap :tape2:
You gotta be like a shark- never still, cruise the listings as often as able, just for a few seconds each time- that's what works for me, anyway. I didn't get any of her others.

Get this- she replied to a question & told me eBay was going wonky as all her auctions kept disappearing -I told her it was because people were buying these as fast as they were posted LOL!

Rick, my good man, talk about coming out smelling like a rose! Quite a haul, congrats!

Mille o tante grazie!
Some days you do the pooch, some days the pooch does you, eh? :p

...and hatophile- that's gotta be the sweetest thing I have seen all day, breathtaking & knee-weakening! :eusa_clap And I work on a College campus... and it was 92° today! :thumb:!

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'm not generally a brown hat guy, but I would have been tempted by this Mr. Boulevard to keep my Mr. Main Street company if it had been my size.

boulevard-L.jpg

I suspect the total lack of eBay love was due to the rather high starting bid.

Nice first Hommie, Jared!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic