Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

The 50s Borslaino arrived last night. Amazing, super malleable felt. Better in person than the pictures show.

Borsalino%20Savoy_01-S.jpg
Borsalino%20Savoy_06-S.jpg

Borsalino%20Savoy_03-S.jpg
Borsalino%20Savoy_05-S.jpg

Borsalino%20Savoy_07-M.jpg
Borsalino%20Savoy_10-S.jpg

Borsalino%20Savoy_08-M.jpg
Borsalino%20Savoy_09-S.jpg
Very nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

I sent the seller a note. He sent me back the letter of authenticity. I let him know the features of his hat that dated it to the 1960's. He says he might have it DNA tested. Oh well, I tried.
Hahahahaha. Cant blame a man for trying. Id like to see that "letter of authenticity". [emoji849]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

MondoFW

Practically Family
timothiescloset never ceases to amaze me, honestly. In the description it says "we can sell a vintage box with it for an extra 20-40" hehehe. He's actually the reason why a lot of people at school think I'm a Rockefeller since I sport vintage clothing almost all the time. They think every vintage seller is a timothiescloset, in a way :D. I actually have one of his hats in my watch list, it's a $200 1940's homburg with its box. Thinking I can haggle the price down a bit, however.

And regarding that Al Capone listing: holy crap, I cannot stop laughing about that. He's probably pacing himself in his bedroom, dealing with all the stages of grief at the same time, bahaha!

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up

moehawk

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch