Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Just got this Dobbs Fifty on eBay
f4b4a9d126eb5c473755a1d14efe8910.jpg
20b6321fad005c6dffbb5a4d490b8a5a.jpg
a9890aa37f5b7d8dc3b8a572d8d53f57.jpg
74cf33b23b569dbe7e0bbb5480538664.jpg
31aba1c1395231db801d887d0572e963.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Increible!

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Any thoughts on where you'll retire?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Florida, San Diego, or San Antonio... Some people I know from Mexico City live in San Antonio. It is a current joke amongst some Mexicans: "The best city in Mexico is San Antonio; the worst city in the US is San Miguel de Allende, in Guanajuato".

Florida, San Diego, or San Antonio... Some people I know from Mexico City live in San Antonio. It is a current joke amongst some Mexicans: "The best city in Mexico is San Antonio; the worst city in the US is San Miguel de Allende, in Guanajuato".

San Antonio is nice, I've been fortunate to visit a few times. I have some friends that work at Southwest Research Institute.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up

David Niles

New in Town

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

MondoFW

Practically Family
cant wait to see more!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Justin, just know that if you were slinging more size 7's I'd offer repeat business to you too ;)
Maybe I'll showcase more...depends on what 40Cal continues listing, you dig.

Well Mondo: i see you have been paying attention!! Another from the Diamond King. Very very nice!!
B
Saves me from doing the creases myself! Couldn't resist a time machine Stetson, either.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Justin, just know that if you were slinging more size 7's I'd offer repeat business to you too ;)
Maybe I'll showcase more...depends on what 40Cal continues listing, you dig.

Saves me from doing the creases myself! Couldn't resist a time machine Stetson, either.
I have two 7s available right now haha. 7 is within my size range, and I own a few

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Richard Morgan

One Too Many

San Antonio is a wonderful city. I has all the necessities, good music, great food and the friendliest people ever..

Rockwater

A-List Customer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner