Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

1,000X plastic?

B7FA0F64-0B8D-439E-B0AE-DBDA043D14B0.jpeg
94E9A9B9-A1C5-46C2-AC70-A4E375039B43.jpeg

Anybody pick up that sweet brown St. Regis last night? It only went for $59.00 (+22.50 shipping, at least to me). I really expected, given the color, some folks would fight over it and it would go higher.

My heart was saying yes, yes, yes, but my wallet was crying no, no, no.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Anybody pick up that sweet brown St. Regis last night? It only went for $59.00 (+22.50 shipping, at least to me). I really expected, given the color, some folks would fight over it and it would go higher.

I was watching it and was surprised as well at the final price. Every once in a while there seems to be an outlier and one sells for a relatively cheap price, even when accurately listed. Always leaves me feeling like I let one get away. I too elected to pass since in the past two weeks I've bought three hats, two leather jackets, and a pair of shoes on eBay. My inbound list is longer than my watch list at this point.

My self restraint, however, lasted all of 15 minutes. Consoled myself with this Borsalino that popped up very shortly after:
IMG_2170.jpg

Okay...so four hats.

SteveFord

A-List Customer

Maybe...
My black one looked lonely.

SteveFord

A-List Customer
My $8.99 cent B. Stetson Bowling Hat showed up today.
Pictures to follow in a day or two, I need to let the Lexol work it's magic on the sweat band.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112