Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
I think you had said you bid a pretty penny for it so I assume it’s a mess compared to what you thought you were getting. But that all changes at free. Definitely wearable. And your granddaddy’s initials. You grabbed a victory from the jaws of defeat grabbed from the jaws of victory. Enjoy my friend.
Thanks, Joe. Well said. I have already started refurbishment.
Oh, and just in case anyone here at the Lounge needs to know...2 3/8 brims are what 2 6/8 brims mean...for some people. :)

Thanks, Joe. Well said. I have already started refurbishment.
Oh, and just in case anyone here at the Lounge needs to know...2 3/8 brims are what 2 6/8 brims mean...for some people. :)

9D109A2E-C433-4413-A777-B1687A1C351B.gif

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lol
My chem prof just told me to leave...or maybe it was the other way around. Hard to remember!
B
My high school chem teacher taught us how to boil water to separate, and collect, the hydrogen... only he collected it in a small beaker. My buddy and I collected our hydrogen in a 2 or 3 gallon beaker. Good thing that beaker had a wide mouth! When we lit it up, the low, rumbling "whoooooooosh" silenced the entire class!

The very small, old high(low)school I went to couldn’t offer a chem class, and though trying twice, I never made it to college. But a simple tape measure doesn’t end up making me look like an idiot on eBay.
And if ever I decide to sell discounted space junk on the Bay, I’ll be sending Jim an inquisitive PM.

I need to get rid of these hyperdrives somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider