Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Jabos

A-List Customer
BobC said:
You pulled over bigger pics than I did, billy. I couldn't resist it. I've been waiting for a Whippet for quite a while, and I didn't want that one that color to get away. The seller started the auction at $180, and I didn't think the BIN was too bad so I snagged it early. :D
Congrats Bob. You have been pulling in some big fish of the 'bay lately. I'm green with Stetson Envy!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
DoctorJ said:
Got My Tax Return Yesterday...
Got this Knox Today!

!BPzgs-!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLlh!lGBJ1iGdVVK!~~_1.JPG
!BPziLngBWk~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8!BJ1iNrd!rw~~_1.JPG

That one's a beauty, Dr. J. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
DoctorJ said:
The world finally makes sense to me!
Ever since tinmanzzz posted that picture of his screen, I could not figure out why he was referring to it as "wallpaper". I didn't realize that it was ScottF who said that.

You see- tinmanzzz has a Mac, and the the term "wallpaper" is strictly a Windows term. If you use a Mac, you call it a desktop picture--without exception!

I am such a GEEK that it was actually bothering me. :eek:fftopic: :eusa_doh:

Well, that's funny, because you're looking at a picture of my MAC :) I have two laptops, a p.c. and a Mac, so I'm a very confused person.

I would also like to join the crown in saying how much I like that Knox you picked up.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Borsalino

A Borsolino I won earlier this week on ebay:

Ebay Borsolino

Here are a few pics after I cleaned it up and re-bashed. The stuff on the leather band came right off. The liner is currently drying after a woolite soak. Other than that, it's in great condition. I'm stumped as to age, as physically the hat seems almost exactly like my late 50's-early 60's one.

Borsnewside.jpg

Borsnewfrtjpg.jpg

Borsnewliner.jpg

Borsnewtag.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters