Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
The Marathon, Cav, and Portis looked great too.

Steven L. Stetson, tiny
!BTfwDWQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLlh!lGBKI)VSI47g~~_1.JPG
!BTfwE0wB2k~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKI)VZcPPw~~_1.JPG

Borsalino, 7 3/4
!BTnz1RQBWk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKJ,Gjnu1Q~~_12.JPG
!BTnz87w!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLmYq-kBKJ,HL26Jg~~_12.JPG

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Crofutt & Knapp

Michaelshane said:
I put in a maximum bid on this and got it for that exact amount....[huh] :)

Michael, Great you won this Crofut & Knapp! This time you outbid me :) :eusa_doh:

Enjoy the hat! I look forward to close pictures of it.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I was watching that one but didn't bid. As life goes, my budget is a little...well...tight at the moment, and with the shipping fees from the US to Germany, I just chickened out. What's more, I know that there is a beautiful top-notch Stetson Whippet in my size out there, and it pains me to see it go, but...well...first things first, right?

Lefty said:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Heh...now this is really funny...sometimes, when you're snooping the bay, you can't help but stumble over fellow FL loungers. There must be a nest somewhere. I just came across a Q&A session where all participants, including the seller, come from the Lounge. The world is sometimes a very tiny place, where everything is just a few clicks away... :D

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Mario said:
Heh...now this is really funny...sometimes, when you're snooping the bay, you can't help but stumble over fellow FL loungers. There must be a nest somewhere. I just came across a Q&A session where all participants, including the seller, come from the Lounge. The world is sometimes a very tiny place, where everything is just a few clicks away... :D
I saw that too....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw