Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
3x, 7 3/8, $20
!BTj4JQ!BWk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmUvDqBKJFpIU9Zg~~_12.JPG
!BTj4L7!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKjMEjlLmRfcUBKJFpW7N2Q~~_12.JPG

Royal Deluxe OR, 7 1/8
!BTjpJy!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl)w!eBKJEcLFWgg~~_1.JPG
!BTjpLpgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BKJEcS0f0w~~_1.JPG

Stetson campaign hat, 7 1/8
calvhat1.jpg
calvhat4.jpg

Dobbs Westward, 7 1/8 - I thought this was a thin ribbon model.
!BTjCYd!!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKioEjlLme88sBKJCdJQhTw~~_1.JPG
!BTjC)Jg!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLm,WWnBKJCeP(9Gw~~_1.JPG

Borsalino, 7 1/8
!BTi)5JQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKJBuSvZc!~~_1.JPG
!BTiyUFQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmV,uSBKJBvfcZRg~~_1.JPG

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I can't say for certain, but it looks like Tony's ribbon work to me - and the seller was from Washington.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
jonbuilder said:

I love the diamond and cross crease on this lid. Just beautiful. I also love the fact that the back of the diamond (on the top of the crease) isn't a sharp point, but is flattened out a bit. Very, very cool.

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lefty said:

This Borso arrived at my house today. When I opened the box I didn't really know if I was going to find a brown Borso or a gray Borso. Well, I didn't find either. Instead I found a Borso with a well lived in look, but still a nice piece of felt with a pristine looking sweat and liner. It's going to Optimo for a clean and block, of course, but the color was a big surprise.....it's GREEN!

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

I haven't touched the hat except to unpack it, pull the center dent out to a diamond and take a few pics.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
This Borso arrived at my house today. When I opened the box I didn't really know if I was going to find a brown Borso or a gray Borso. Well, I didn't find either. Instead I found a Borso with a well lived in look, but still a nice piece of felt with a pristine looking sweat and liner. It's going to Optimo for a clean and block, of course, but the color was a big surprise.....it's GREEN!

Whoa. Had the seller posted that hat accurately the end price may have been quite a bit higher! (See the sage-green hat auction posted by GClark.) Great bit of luck there, Bob. Congratulations! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

Garrett

Congrats Bob! That's a real beauty and I know you've been wanting a nice green :eusa_clap

Michaelshane

One Too Many
BobC said:

I LOVE the surprise of a green hat......:eusa_clap

BobC

Thanks, TY, Lefty, Garrett and MS. I've been wanting a green lid for a long time, then I bought the green Stetson for Mrs. BobC from you, Garrett, and I was green with envy. It fits her great, by the way, and it's beautiful. I've been pinching myself since I opened the box this afternoon to be sure I'm not dreaming. I never gave a thought to the Borso being green.

Jonbuilder, that skypark is a beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw