Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Just won this brown Stetson Whippet for peanuts. Will need a thorough cleaning and steaming, but hey -for $12... :D

stetsonwhippet.JPG

stetsonwhippet3.JPG

stetsonwhippet6.JPG

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Just won this brown Stetson Whippet for peanuts. Will need a thorough cleaning and steaming, but hey -for $12... :D

stetsonwhippet.JPG

Nice grab Mario. That looks like it will be really nice!

B

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Just wait till this guy gets on the case. :D

fbik.jpg

We are currently wrapping up our investigation. What started as a straightforward and simple case of "snipe tampering" has turned into a rather sordid tale involving an international trans-gender hat ring. I cannot reveal all of the details at the moment, but our investigation did involve some exemplary undercover work by Deputy Swoopy wearing a bonnet...

Cheers,
The Director

:D :D :D

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
We are currently wrapping up our investigation. What started as a straightforward and simple case of "snipe tampering" has turned into a rather sordid tale involving an international trans-gender hat ring. I cannot reveal all of the details at the moment, but our investigation did involve some exemplary undercover work by Deputy Swoopy wearing a bonnet...

Cheers,
The Director

Damn....I knew I should have worn the wide brimmed Borso rather than the stingy Stetson when I took that photo....

Mario

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
RBH said:
Just wait till this guy gets on the case. :D

fbik.jpg

Cheers,
The Director

lol lol "[...] involving an international trans-gender hat ring"... :eek: Beats me! lol

Oh...and I'd really, really love to see the Deputy in his bonnet!!!!! :D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
You'd hardly recognize him since he's been assigned to the covert "Men In Bonnets" division. A master of disguise, he is.

While this photo was taken he was heard muttering, "I make this look good."

6a00d834518cc969e20105355acd3e970c-.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
You'd hardly recognize him since he's been assigned to the covert "Men In Bonnets" division. A master of disguise, he is.

While this photo was taken he was heard muttering, "I make this look good."

Wuahahahauuu... lol lol lol There you have me rollin' on the floor... :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up

"Why did The Director ever give me this damn assignment? :rage: Maybe if I just pretend that I'm wearing my Stetson 25, no one will notice...:eek:"

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:

Cheers,
The Director

lol lol lol lol lol :eusa_clap Do we get pics of the bonnet???

OOPS, I should scroll down before shooting my fingers off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw