Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
I have a VEB Luckenwalder Hutfabrik that is very primitive. Hopefully yours was made before skills and standards were lost.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Got my Stetson Twenty today, better than described!!
DSCN7205.jpg
[/IMG]

Any idea on the year of this one? It looks so much like what my grandfather had on his head in a 1938-9 picture of him and my mom.

marlene-girl-montage2_crop.jpg

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars
Yeah, been watching that for days. And thanks for letting the whole lounge know its there, too.
'Preciate it.
;)

I had only asked the Lounge members a question,I did not say where the Whippet was for sale or post the auction link/number,I could have but choose not too.
Ebay is not the only auction out there on the world wide web there are many other auction sites that sell vintage hats!!
Best Regards,CC
:) :)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Maybe the days of the $500 stetson 25's are behind us.

The market was quickly flooded after that big sale. I'm amazed at the number of 25s listed in January and this month. CBs are cropping up like crazy and 100s are being taken out of attics. It's a buyer's market for high-end vintage Stetson.

I just opened two cartons at the office. It's a busy day, I won't have a chance to take pictures until tomorrow... but what an exhilarating Friday. The Gay Prince is a pretty boy... but that optimo panama from Kaufmann's is a museum piece. The straw is perfect and the weave finer than I can count. The sweat looked rough in the photos, but it is fully stitched, though too dry to turn out. Photos to follow over the weekend... just had to share the excitement of a good box opening. I know you'll understand...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo