Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

HatsEnough

Banned
Well, Joshbru, so much wrong with what you said. You seem to be arguing that since capitalism doesn't work perfectly and always for the best, then it doesn't work at all and that is a bad way to approach it. Anyway, I will let it lie there as this could get way deep into philosophy and the art of economics (it is no science, by the way) and that would move us far away from our cherished subject of hats.

Back to your regularly scheduled program...

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Uh huh. Let us get back to the regularly scheduled program, and by the way HatsEnough, not only did you not understand what I said, it was mostly in reference to ebay. Never did I say that, "since capitalism doesn't work perfectly and always for the best, then it doesn't work at all." You can think whatever you want, its a free country. I will leave it at that. So to everyone that loves paying higher ebay fees as sellers and to everybody that loves paying higher prices on hats because sellers are trying to cover their raising costs, I raise my glass to you. Because I sure as heck, dont.

OH, by the way guys, this thread is called Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats........ GRIPES.... & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Wekony the Hatter

$(KGrHqEOKiME3!VnwShvBNzJNUwgs!~~_12.JPG

Some generous bidding on this one.(not me)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...m=&sspagename=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123#ht_786wt_907

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner