Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
lol lol lol

I'm hoping that it's a little darker than the indoor flash photo implies. If not.....well, I guess it becomes part of the collection rather than rotation.

T Rick

Practically Family
Great price on a nice looking hat Neo. I've found the colors of pics on eBay are often a bit (or more) off, it may well be a very attractive color. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
Picked this up on ebay last week for $25. There was no sweat, the the liner was crumbling and the ribbon was filthy. So, with $12 worth of supplies, I did a little renovation.

Before:
boater1.jpg

boater2.jpg

boater3.jpg

After:
cimg3012r.jpg

cimg3020.jpg

cimg3017w.jpg

Ribbon detail:
Old
cimg3023e.jpg

New
cimg3014.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Standard Quality feather weight size seems to be somewhere between 6 3/4 and 7 3/8 depending upon which measurement you believe

What's going on with the front of this sweat?
DSC02530.JPG

I thought it was just really well worn, but there's a line of stitching around the darker portion. A cushioned sweat, perhaps?
DSC02531.JPG

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Whoops- I already lost the link to a nice looking brown modern bowler by O'Farrel hats. I had to leave the house all weekend to keep myself from placing a bid on that one. Whoever won that hat (for waaay more than I could have bid in the first place) looks like they won a real gem!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran