Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A couple of new stretchers

stretchside1.jpg

Just because I do not have enough hats, I got these to increase my options!

stretcher1top.jpg

Deep w/ a wide flange.

stretcher2.jpg

Don't have this one yet in hand... looks interesting though.

Rick Blaine

Cool! I'm having trouble visualizing how that bulbous flange would interact with the hat, though. [huh]

About as you would hope, the brim sits on the flange & heads off at a more or less 90 degree angle. The tension on the interior seems to aid this. I'd take a photo of it in My AB now, were I not so wiped... and today is only Monday! :eusa_doh:

Neophyte

Oh, I plan to reshape it. The current crease isn't that attractive to me. It was the liner and the "25" description that caught my attention.

Neophyte

Well, Hatophile, there's significantly less competition on Ebay for the westerns, and they appear more frequently in my size.

It's pretty difficult with my budget to win the good fedoras on Ebay. Hell, none of the three dress hats I've won so far have fit. That won't stop me from trying.

wgiceman

One of the Regulars
I was winning that bid for 5 days straight. Then the suprise attack came. I didn't have a chance. lol

Yeah, I saw that the same person was the front runner. I thought I would slip in in the last few minutes and perhaps get the win. But that last attack got me, too. Much too rich for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum