Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

HatsEnough

Banned
... maybe the solution is to tie a popcorn bowl to your head sortta like them thar Flathead Indians did back in the old days? Make your head more pointy so the smaller hats'll fit.

I recently won this old what I believed to be an Austrian Velour with back bow and overwelt. I am pretty sure this one is early 1900s. After clean up it should look really nice.

6259913120_4e0f8f0940_b.jpg

6259387053_390c4a1cee_b.jpg

6255153661_519229f280_b.jpg

6255153615_67979030f4_b.jpg

6259395869_bfc8227360_b.jpg

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
According to my "Acution Sniper" email yesterday Ebay is letting everyone post up to 250 items on Ebay for free today. This might cause a lot of people to list some nice hats we've all been watching for. I've noticed a lot of nice hats going for some decent prices lately. Still no 7 5/8 Whippets, Playboys or Strats but still some nice hats. I won't post any listings over here of course (rules is rules) but just wanted you guys to know in case you had not heard.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I won't post any listings over here of course (rules is rules) but just wanted you guys to know in case you had not heard.

Thanks for exercising restraint. Though I'm in the minority, I think that the new trend to post live auctions is a bad one.

So I tip my hat to you ... :yo:

By the way, I have been meaning to tell you that I like your proud new avatar.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
some very neat acquisitions, gentlemen. Steve, that Austrian velour looks really cool.

It seems the bay effuses with not only great hats, but many great deals as well lately. "Brand name" homburgs, nice derbies, etc., going for not much more than opening bids!

By the way, Alan, I enjoyed your recent avatar with what appeared to be a super nice stingy homburg!

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany