Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My latest acquisition a grey Milan from Naples Italy (any info on the Manhattan hat Co)
cb4212c0.jpg
1e18b7c6.jpg
d6022324.jpg

That pug is from heaven!
Very, very nice!

Mystic

Practically Family
Your photos do come out well. I can't justify the cost of having a cell phone. I no longer have a need for one.

The photos from your phone is another reason I think I don't need a very expensive camera. If a cell phone can do the job, then surely most of the cameras in the point and shoot category will meet my needs.

Maybe I will be able to post a hat photo on the lounge one day. Maybe not a head shot, but a hat shot.
I don't mind my goofy looks.....but, having them recorded for the whole world is another thing :D

Ok, One small step for mankind...One giant step for the technology challenged Mystic.
A couple of weeks ago I ran into a sale on a pretty good point & shoot camera. A good deal for my use, anyway.
I have just today had time to play with it.

BEWARE !!! Scary photos could appear on your computer screen at any time now....

The technology challenged Mystic getting a demonstration with new camera from sales person.

IMG_0001.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic, Blackthorn. When you buy one of the hats Josh sells, you can relax, knowing it is exactly as he described.

Looking forward to seeing your photos soon!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Ok, One small step for mankind...One giant step for the technology challenged Mystic.
A couple of weeks ago I ran into a sale on a pretty good point & shoot camera. A good deal for my use, anyway.
I have just today had time to play with it.

BEWARE !!! Scary photos could appear on your computer screen at any time now....

The technology challenged Mystic getting a demonstration with new camera from sales person.

IMG_0001.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice hat in the picture and nice picture as well. I think the woman in the back ground wanted to ask you out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183