Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

buler

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
From the land of Buler...

I hope that Diet Coke is included...

Once in a while one escapes. [huh]

Based on the Pantke Hat Co mark it probably predates the Pantke - Harpke partnership. I've seen some really old hats with Pantke - Harpke. Did a quick google books search and couldn't find when the partnership started.

B

rlk

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
Once in a while one escapes. [huh]

Based on the Pantke Hat Co mark it probably predates the Pantke - Harpke partnership. I've seen some really old hats with Pantke - Harpke. Did a quick google books search and couldn't find when the partnership started.

B
Apparently Nicolai-Pantke in 1901 before Harpke
4984107418_9d389641a2.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry Rik...

rlk said:

DOBBS1.jpg

DOBBS2.jpg

DOBBS3.jpg

DOBBS4.jpg

My fault. I saw it & offered seventy five bones + shipping & she very kindly acquiesced, thereby blowing my hat budget f/ the month!

I have been jonesin' for a lightweight AND one with the shown vent pattern & I let my good sense get kicked to the curb. So now,with my DOBBS Westward, Gay Prince & Rainbow, all I need is a Vagabond... and a Game bird, Sea Islander, Planter's Punch, Jolly Rounder, Gay Blade & Gay Baron, Rouge, Hanover Square...et al.
:rolleyes:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations! Looks like its in great shape and would qualify for the rare designation. The Hankachif I had previously deserved the name-very light and almost floppy.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Jimmy & CRH. I'll let you know about the reeding when it arrives. Shipping was a bit stout I thought, but $50 was the reserve so it was just me. Figured that as the expense of a bothersome second bidder! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran