Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
I was watching that Stetson 25 Lefty to see if any of the Pinheads (he says with all love to the circumferencely challenged) would catch that it was a 25. No way it would go that low in a larger size. Well maybe if I'm lucky and no one else noticed.

Jeff

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was watching that Stetson 25 Lefty to see if any of the Pinheads (he says with all love to the circumferencely challenged) would catch that it was a 25. No way it would go that low in a larger size. Well maybe if I'm lucky and no one else noticed.

Jeff

Lefty & Jed, this pinhead did notice and I will be glad to post it for everyone in New Hats as soon as it arrives! ;):D:D

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jeff

I got a Stetson 25 at 7 1/8 last month or so for $100. I thought that was pretty darn good, didn't expect to win, forgot to submit higher bid before I had to leave the computer, lucked out. I guess that's the temptation of E Bay--in addition to the selection of interesting and one-of-a-kind vintage hats, there is the possibility of a deal. Am hoping a Stetson 100 in my size comes up for bid some day when I can afford to try and win it.

SteveAS

Practically Family
DAMN! Lost this gorgeous 30's Stetson Feather Weight in the last couple seconds.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3&si=w2xjXIlOxGpxpBJFtiETr3GynHk%3D&viewitem=

I had a snipe set at $100, but it didn't do me any good, either. :eusa_doh:

I actually thought to myself... I hope Josh isn't bidding on this.

And I thought to myself: I hope Josh and Alan haven't seen this "homburg"!

Congratulations, Alan! I'll enjoy the pictures you post! I really would have loved to get that hat. :eusa_clap

Last edited:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I actually thought to myself... I hope Josh isn't bidding on this.

Maybe we can do a timeshare on it!

I expected the attention would go to the whippity one.

A lot of love going to the older hats thanks to the knowledge base being shared here.

Timeshare would be nice. ;) Whats funny is that as soon as I saw the snipe change the bid amount, the first thing that flashed right through my head was, "I bet Alan won it." I checked the bid history and saw your abbreviated name with *'s and was like, "If I had to loose, Im glad it was to Alan" I was sad to loose out on winning the hat, but honestly I am very happy that you won it! I hope you post lots of pictures when you get it. You've gotten some amazing early hats in the last couple of months. Its nice to see that not everyone are hunting for an overpriced Whippet, but are actually going for some early hats as well. Great catch today!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ