Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Actually it looks frighteningly similar to one I saw in an antique shop the other day-- same raw edge and thin ribbon, which was literally stapled on to the costume quality wool felt. I'd be wary, that's all.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stretcher

Just harpooned this 'un in th' 'bay.

fullcrownstretcher_zps4e427051.jpg

I've always wanted to see how well these work. The idea seems sound. I've more than a few needing a stretch & have high hopes.
Does anyone else have one similar? Any tips?

THANKS!

Last edited:

Mark B.

One of the Regulars
Hi Rick....I am curious about how well these stretchers work also. Keep us informed... Nice catch too.
Just harpooned this 'un in th' 'bay.

fullcrownstretcher_zps4e427051.jpg

I've always wanted to see how well these work. The idea seems sound. I've more than a few needing a stretch & have high hopes.
Does anyone else have one similar? Any tips?

THANKS!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was watching that one too. Maybe someone liked the double binding? I lost interest in bidding at around $50 but left it in my list to see where it what it would go for.

Landman

One Too Many
I was watching that Resistol too. I put a bid in but it was left in the dust pretty quick.

The double brim binding looked interesting but there really wasn't a good picture of it. I hope if the winner is a Lounger they post some better pictures of it.

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
I was watching that Resistol too. I put a bid in but it was left in the dust pretty quick.

The double brim binding looked interesting but there really wasn't a good picture of it. I hope if the winner is a Lounger they post some better pictures of it.

+1. I really like the looks of the double brim binding. First example I have seen. Was it common?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy