Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
Penny's Marathon.
SN852655.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
Again, Tom, you didn't ask, but not sure if it's the brim. To me, the hat appears a bit too small. Kinda rides high on your head. Or so it appears. Yard does look great by the way.

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
Thank you everyone, the hat arrived a tad to small, my normal size is 7 and that is what's on the tag. I am going to see if I can strech it? We have a lot of rain this summer after 3 years of below normal rain.

scooter

Practically Family
Ok, gentlemen, I told you about receiving my Cervo purchased from the 'Bay, but to top things off, later in the day, I also received a Dobbs 15 from the very same 'Bay. So without further ado, here are some pics of same.

Cervo
IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

IMG_0667.JPG

and Dobbs 15 (with Cav edge, I assume Dobbs called it a Cav edge))
IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

scooter

Practically Family
Thanks for the clarification, Randall, I was unsure of that. At any rate, it is mighty fine, and I'm very happy!

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
FUR or Wool? What say you?

Pulled the trigger on this hoping it would be an early Moose River i.e.- an LL Bean/Stetson...what do ya'll think? [huh]

LLbeanleftlat.jpg
llbeanrlat.jpg

llbeanband.jpg
llbeanint.jpg

It LOOKS like fur felt, eh? - too finished & it is numerically sized, too fancy for a mere woolie... right? Right? :frusty:

...or am I just wishin'?

Well, I sure hope it's all that, looks great f/ fall. Let'cha know by week's end. :)

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
I put the stretcher to get the hat to fit better,what's the norm, for buying hat's on the bay should you go one size larger on my normal size? May stick to wide brims, and use this as a beater.
SN852674.jpg

The Inspector

One of the Regulars
Well I ordered my brand new still in box blue royal Stetson a week ago and it arrived today. This is what it was supposed to look like when it arrived.
null-11.png

null-10.png

I came to a shock when it looked like this. Extremely upset almost to being cross with the seller for not putting fragile on THE PACKAGE!!
null-9.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-4.jpg

Thankfuly there was no damage to the fedora or feather except for the dirt and rocks on it. I need a drink. -_-

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
That will happen. Thankfully felt hats are incredibly resilient, and even if the hat had been a bit squished, it could have been made right with a couple minutes of steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80