Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My eBay victory became an eBay defeat when this old Resistol Stagecoach arrived and my 7 5/8 hat turned out to be a size 7. Unfortunately this not nowhere near the first time something similar has happened to me. All part of the used/vintage hat game I suppose.

2e94afe9f4b36740070c618ccf7a2d79.jpg

Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel your pain....

My eBay victory became an eBay defeat when this old Resistol Stagecoach arrived and my 7 5/8 hat turned out to be a size 7. Unfortunately this not nowhere near the first time something similar has happened to me. All part of the used/vintage hat game I suppose.

2e94afe9f4b36740070c618ccf7a2d79.jpg

Bummer.

The seller refunded me and does not want the hat back. I’ll be listing no it here in the classifieds if someone is interested. All I’ll want is shipping costs.

Eliesti

A-List Customer
I ordered three hats off of an app. I really like all three hats but when they arrived I noticed they look like they have had dust caked on for decades (this was not apparent from the photos and did not appear in photos I tried to take to show what was going on to this group) and appear to also possibly have mold. Not sure if they can be cleaned or they are too far gone. Do I return them? Can they be cleaned cheaply? The seller described them as “excellent condition” with no description of the state of dust, etc.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
This dusty Resistol 3X is coming my way. The felt color and wider than normal ribbon got me to bid after previously telling myself I’ve reached my 3X limit.

215c69adfef1176278ec32255f3ffc4f.jpg

dd8b96fa896b5d4779b68806ab5e9eb4.jpg

Lol...”before i reached my 3x limit”. Priceless!!
By the time you reach your 7x limit there will be no hats on eBay! Better bid up now boys!
Bowen

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner