Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Tempted, and not long ago I would have grabbed it, but it’s hard to spend my custom hat money on a novelty hat. Then again it does have a 3” brim.... ;)

E9DD3048-7F20-4F49-8C2D-7D3E19133349.jpeg
675EA72E-6907-4885-9F9D-34B6057B2377.jpeg

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
"Wool" Borsa
Here's hoping by "S" seller meant 5 1/2 or 6
I figured it's worth $60 shipped to find out.
edit. 6.5" x 8 ;)
View attachment 264664
View attachment 264665
The color, bash and overall shape of this one looked very familiar to me, so I had to go back to eBay and search around. I was afraid someone was selling the same hat twice, or at least borrowing the same pictures.

Alas, relief! It was a Royal Stetson listed for $190.

Your "wool" Borsalino looks to be a wonderful find!

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
Anyone have experience with eBay seller atelierdescharliecanari? Lots of Borsalinos. Many look like they need some “love”. Looks like you can pick one up for $63 shipped. The time to get it presentable doesn’t bother me, but all I know about Borsalino hats is that most are expensive.

100% feedback on 110 comments in the last year is pretty solid. Nothing in my size, sadly.

Anyone have experience with eBay seller atelierdescharliecanari? Lots of Borsalinos. Many look like they need some “love”. Looks like you can pick one up for $63 shipped. The time to get it presentable doesn’t bother me, but all I know about Borsalino hats is that most are expensive.
I don't think I've bought from him, but there are some nice ones on offer. Well, they are Borsalino hats after all. Most of them are from the seventies by the looks of it though, which is not Borsalino's best period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ