Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ethan Allen's Modern Glamour

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just saw a commercial for Ethan Allan's Modern Glamour furniture collection. There motto for this one is "Classic Design Modern Perspective"
I like the furniture, it's pretty nice. I can see the "classic design" in the different pieces, but you can definitely tell that this is modern furniture. But I just wanted to know what you all think about it. Ethan Allen has always made incredible furniture. I love the "Hemingway Collection" which they don't have any more. A while back they did a beautiful collection called "The Bogart" which I can't find on their site either:(
So, what do you all think of their interpretation of "glamour"?

luvthatlulu

Suspended
It's a small point, but...

it is actually Thomasville that made the "Hemingway" and "Bogart" lines of furniture. Ethan Allen previously made the "Avenue" line, which had a good deal of Art Deco influence and seemed to sell well for a while then suddenly got yanked from their lineup. Too bad. It was probably the only inspired thing they have ever done.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful pieces...

Thanks for sharing, Daisy! Love these two:

398326_xlarge.jpg

396316_xlarge.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot