Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

St_Patrick_zpsfc982c7e.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I just had to post here, for I know my Husband had a great desire to stock pile posts for his over all post count. For him today, the 5,000 mark just hit. For the future, looking forward to the 50,000 post count.

Could there really ever be a better place to be, than the Lounge?.....um...no! LOL!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I just had to post here, for I know my Husband had a great desire to stock pile posts for his over all post count. For him today, the 5,000 mark just hit. For the future, looking forward to the 50,000 post count.

Could there really ever be a better place to be, than the Lounge?.....um...no! LOL!
:eusa_clap

vintageTink

One Too Many

How is he doing?

Dinner was low carb tortillas, ground beef, black olives, Mexican blend cheese, and sour cream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot