Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

:D
So what if my yard isn't really big enough to justify one? I still want one!

lawn-tractor1.jpg

I'm not sure, I should be on the list.
There must be some sort of conspiracy against me. :D
No Honda mowers are not backwards.
This is a picture of the model I have....
View attachment 13187
FREE? Dern it! I can't find one of those....
If you don't like the controls, swap them around. :p

The gas tank is on the back instead of the front, the bag clips on in a weird and Byzantine way, the cover looks weird and the controls are a nightmare to work on. :doh: I am sorry I got myself into this. :doh: The parts are expensive as heck too! :eeek: I’ll stick with my boring easy to fix old Craftsman.

Free was too much for it! And yes it looks like yours. :p

Always hungry.
They're getting used to the new house. We have a lot of woods behind us, and lots of critters. They have learned what the fox says, and that owls, although pretty neat, eat cats. R.I.P. Buddy, what an unhappy end. My littlest boy was pretty broke up, the rest were surprisingly nonchalant about it. I feel pretty bad about it myself, and I'm really not that much of a cat person

Yes, mine are always hungry too. :p
I forgot about owls and cats. That must have been a small cat though. It is good they have plenty of room to roam though. It tires them out before bed. :p

vintageTink

One Too Many
So take the blades off and use it for quick trips to the local supermarket. :D
Wasn't that George Jones who got drunk and drove his lawnmower?

Always hungry.
They're getting used to the new house. We have a lot of woods behind us, and lots of critters. They have learned what the fox says, and that owls, although pretty neat, eat cats. R.I.P. Buddy, what an unhappy end. My littlest boy was pretty broke up, the rest were surprisingly nonchalant about it. I feel pretty bad about it myself, and I'm really not that much of a cat person
I'm sorry about the kitty. We have that issue here with coyotes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany