Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You forget that I can get Hondas and John Deere riding mowers here for free at the curb through Craigslist. Craftsman mowers are harder to find free---darn it!
Check the dump. :D
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be that way, it's bad form.

Check some kid's go-cart.
Who knows what happened to the deck, but the engine is probably still going strong.

Last edited:
My dad used to get free Lawnmowers all the time. He had a small engine repair shop from the time I was 3 or 4, until I was about 12, when he gave it up to focus on the gun sales more (he did both from our barn, and then later a shop in town.) People would bring them in for repairs, and if they didn't feel that the machine was worth the money to fix, they'd tell dad to keep them. He'd get them running and sell them.

That's how I ended up with my Simplicity Broadmoor, a gift from him when I was 8.

The big landlord with the snowblower, I gave 200 for. He tried to get it to run, but couldn't. I could hear the problem and had it fixed within ten minutes of being home :p

Yes but you probably find them for free back there. :p

vintageTink

One Too Many
My dad used to get free Lawnmowers all the time. He had a small engine repair shop from the time I was 3 or 4, until I was about 12, when he gave it up to focus on the gun sales more (he did both from our barn, and then later a shop in town.) People would bring them in for repairs, and if they didn't feel that the machine was worth the money to fix, they'd tell dad to keep them. He'd get them running and sell them.

That's how I ended up with my Simplicity Broadmoor, a gift from him when I was 8.

The big landlord with the snowblower, I gave 200 for. He tried to get it to run, but couldn't. I could hear the problem and had it fixed within ten minutes of being home :p
Ain't got no gas in it, mmhmm.

I could just see an 8 year old on a Simplicity Broadmoor. lol lol lol

Ten minutes must be a new record. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Get used to the new "look"....for today I have my own account here......
Like my picture? Daniel purchased the hat for me, really old vintage hat. I was driving and Daniel was taking my picture as we were heading to my Sister's funeral.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Post count....wow...I need a few to be able to PM. Have things for sale over in the classifieds....but under my Husband's name/account

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Not too off topic but I have a great dinner to fix up this evening......(muaaaawww)! Wonder why there is no thread I am seeing on recipes of the lounge? You know, one old stetson, half a leather jacket, dash of tie, one brown shoe (for flavor) shredded cell phone bill, half jug of Jack Daniels, (shaken not stirred), pint of pepto bismol. lol! Stirred while on low simmer.

You'd be surprised how often that happened when we were in the small engine business.

Ain't got no gas in it, mmhmm.

Well, they were a smaller garden tractor. I love that thing!

It wouldn't start because the carb was out of adjustment, adjusted it out and it started (though the carb was still junk.)

I could just see an 8 year old on a Simplicity Broadmoor. lol lol lol

Ten minutes must be a new record. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Yes, welcome to the insanity! ;)
I agree.
We're always looking for more members to keep the insanity going.
ladytoiletpaper.jpg

Still on lawn mowers?
How about this?
mustangmower.jpg
"Cruisin my yard in my five point O, shavin it close so the grass won't grow." ;)

Last edited:

vintageTink

One Too Many
Get used to the new "look"....for today I have my own account here......
Like my picture? Daniel purchased the hat for me, really old vintage hat. I was driving and Daniel was taking my picture as we were heading to my Sister's funeral.
Condolences on the loss of your sister.

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou