Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Something is really wrong there.

36549336.jpg

:p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I agree.
I've never heard of the first 2 guys in the list.
Maybe they are part of Power's staff, you know, hired to keep his posting numbers up.
Apparently they haven't been logging in as him.
Lovely, now the whole system was awry!

I agree.
I've never heard of the first 2 guys in the list.
Maybe they are part of Power's staff, you know, hired to keep his posting numbers up.
Apparently they haven't been logging in as him.
Lovely, now the whole system was awry!

Why aren't you on the list?:p
Oh and I got a free Honda mower from craigslist. What a hunk of junk! :doh: Everything is backwards on the dang thing. The tank is on the back instead of the front and everything. :doh: You can have the dang things. I'll sell it when I am done. :p

Always hungry.
They're getting used to the new house. We have a lot of woods behind us, and lots of critters. They have learned what the fox says, and that owls, although pretty neat, eat cats. R.I.P. Buddy, what an unhappy end. My littlest boy was pretty broke up, the rest were surprisingly nonchalant about it. I feel pretty bad about it myself, and I'm really not that much of a cat person

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Why aren't you on the list?:p
Oh and I got a free Honda mower from craigslist. What a hunk of junk! :doh: Everything is backwards on the dang thing. The tank is on the back instead of the front and everything. :doh: You can have the dang things. I'll sell it when I am done. :p
I'm not sure, I should be on the list.
There must be some sort of conspiracy against me. :D
No Honda mowers are not backwards.
This is a picture of the model I have....
hondamower.JPG
FREE? Dern it! I can't find one of those....
If you don't like the controls, swap them around. :p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot